Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Non Profit group that supports our veterans here in Montana?

MTBirdhunter

I am looking for suggestions on a worthy non profit here in Montana that provides outdoor experiences for our veterans. I was very involved and committed to an organization based here in eastern Montana, but after several commitments were broken, board of directors hunting or wanting to hunt in conjunction with events, and several other very concerning acts by board members, I disassociated myself from them. I am looking for an organization that does great work with veterans in the outdoors here in Montana. I have access to both very good big game hunting and trout fishing. The organization should be a 501 (c) (3), preferably based here in Montana.

There is an outfitter in Gardiner who does a Horse drive that benefits wounded veterans by buying trackchairs

Warren Johnson Hell's A Roaring outfitters

Definitely not that group.

Tell me why because all my interactions with them have been positive. If something is up with them I would like to know. I have been to their big fund raising concert at the Fort Peck Marina, Participated in activities both as host and a veteran. Never have had a problem.

Nemont

More focused on service animals for veterans, but I know they have done some hunts (upland/waterfowl) and fishing trips for guys in the past.

Thanks, will do my research.

I was wondering if that article was still up. 2014 was before they opened up their ranch/retreat in MT. In the top photo of Micah, who runs it, that's yours truly in the background showing my best side forward. Based on meeting him, several of the board, and following them online, I absolutely say that they're the real deal.

Montana Wounded Warriors and Montana Veterans Meat Locker are two outstanding Montana based veteran’s charities.

My first deer was taken on a hunt with Camp Patriot. Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have.

Look up "Big Hearts under the Big Sky" It is the best one in the state and takes a lot of Vets on trips as well as some of their families.

Thank you gentlemen, I will look into both the Camp Patriot and Big Hearts under the Big Sky, thanks again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back