No AWB in Senate Gun Bill

I'm glad I didn't buy that Rock River 556 at Scheels yesterday for $995. AR15's are about to get cheap since the market has been flooded with them and with people that shouldn't have bought them in the first place due to financial reasons. Hope this crap gets DENIED in the senate for SURE!

Can not pass a bill without support. Secondly, most are looking towards re-election and most believe that this ban would have made some mighty close re-elections.

good luck to all
the dog

Was in a local shop today and they have a S&W M&P 308 for $2799...I laughed, and the owner said it wasn't easy to get and it will be gone by the weekend.

For that kind of scratch I'd get myself a GAP10...literally the same price for a full custom.

Good. Now maybe mags and ammo will start showing up on the shelves. Got my AR at a good price, not a panic buyer here.

I hear the CO gov will be signing their AWB tomorrow. Goes into effect July 1st(?)
Amazing.

I hear the CO gov will be signing their AWB tomorrow. Goes into effect July 1st(?)
Amazing.

Well our Govenor is from Philadelphia, PA so he's just thinking like an North-Easterner. Cant let New York one up him now :(

Was in a local shop today and they have a S&W M&P 308 for $2799...I laughed, and the owner said it wasn't easy to get and it will be gone by the weekend.

For that kind of scratch I'd get myself a GAP10...literally the same price for a full custom.

For that kinda scratch I'ld put a steel roof on my house!! Dave N big bear in great falls is selling AR mags. 30 rounders I believe. Want me to check? Also if you bought six? seventh was free? Let me know.

Good...I hope a bunch of gun and ammo scalpers loose there @$$ with this.

There are a few shops here gouging on ammo. I saw regular 22 LR' s for $14 (box of 50) this weekend. At least 30 rd mags are available for almost normal prices again and I saw a few AR's on the shelves.

Good...I hope a bunch of gun and ammo scalpers loose there @$$ with this.

I don't think that this will happen. Ammo has a 9 - 12 month waiting list. Manufactures can not make it fast enough. As far as guns... people will still buy because we all know this BAN will come up again some day and some time. Just because the ban has been defeated doesn't mean the guns become readily available. My local dealer is getting about 2 AR's per month from distrubutors.

good luck to all
the dog

This tells me that perhaps all of our e-mails, petitions, phone calls, and letters have actually gotten the attention of enough Senators that they have come to realize how precarious their positions are.

Now, we must remain vigilant and keep our eyes peeled for the back door approaches that are surely going to be the result, since the liberals have learned that open and transparent attacks will be fought with fierce determination.

Last edited:
The upside to the lunatic bunker dwellers...they're wasting their time and money buying AR's and hoarding powder, primers, and bullets.

That in turn, really reduces the lead time on places like pacnor...cant believe how quickly they're turning around their work on my new project.

This tells me that perhaps all of our e-mails, petitions, phone calls, and letters have actually gotten the attention of enough Senators that they have come to realize how precarious their positions are.

Now, we must remain vigilant and keep our eyes peeled for the back door approaches that are surely going to be the result, since the liberals have learned that open and transparent attacks will be fought with fierce determination.

Harry Reid isn't a liberal?

I'll believe it when I can buy Reloader 22 again.

Keep an eye out for IMR4831, basically interchangable with RL22 in every rifle I've shot, usually 1-2 grains less will shot same POI or very close. Rem 7mag, 280, 270, 300WSM. Glad I stocked up when I could.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back