This is how close we came to having the UN Gun Ban Treaty approved in the Senate.

For people to get all worked up over nothing and rant on the internet.

That sounds like something a liberal would say when they can't answer my question.

Why can't you face the facts that "exclusively within its territory" means only within the US and not international trade?

For people to get all worked up over nothing and rant on the internet.

Agreed, seems like not that many months ago many were convinced we as citizens would never be able to purchase AR-15's and ammo ever again. Sometimes I wonder if the industry feeds the paranoia to encourage hoarding and price gouging to fatten their bottom line.

Agreed, seems like not that many months ago many were convinced we as citizens would never be able to purchase AR-15's and ammo ever again. Sometimes I wonder if the industry feeds the paranoia to encourage hoarding and price gouging to fatten their bottom line.

Except for the bill proposed in Congress and the law that banned them for awhile.

Did you forget about the "assault" weapons ban?

Prove it.

with·in
adverb \wi-ˈthin, -ˈthin\

: inside something

: in someone's inner thoughts, feelings, etc.
Full Definition of WITHIN
: in or into the interior : inside
: in one's inner thought, disposition, or character : inwardly <search within for a creative impulse — Kingman Brewster †1988>
See within defined for English-language learners »
See within defined for kids »
Examples of WITHIN

We could hear sounds coming from within.
The sign on the door says “Help Wanted: Inquire Within.”
We all try to appear strong and attempt to hide the scared little child within.
They were outwardly calm but nervous within.

Does that clear it up Ben?

You have not provided a valid answer. Please provide the legal definition of the phrase:

Reaffirming the sovereign right of any State to regulate and control
conventional arms exclusively within its territory, pursuant to its own legal or
constitutional system

One that would stand up in court, where this would head should the UN try to interfere with a legal shipment of firearms between Japan and the United States that was expressly outside the scope and purpose of this treaty.

Does the 2nd protect the right to import and export guns? Thought not!

Don't make one thing something it is not.

This is about the UN dictating import/export rule over the US which affects me buying a hunting rifle from Japan.

You have not provided a valid answer. Please provide the legal definition of the phrase:

Reaffirming the sovereign right of any State to regulate and control
conventional arms exclusively within its territory, pursuant to its own legal or
constitutional system

One that would stand up in court, where this would head should the UN try to interfere with a legal shipment of firearms between Japan and the United States that was expressly outside the scope and purpose of this treaty.

Do you seriously not understand what the word within means?

Show me the legal definition that proves your point and I will gladly concede.

Look up the legal definition of within yourself. I don't need you to concede. I just want to see how far you will go to make a fool of yourself.

This is about the UN dictating import/export rule over the US which affects me buying a hunting rifle from Japan.

Two points.

1) Buy american made we need jobs.

2) Again the original rant ties import/export restrictions designed to curb weapons smuggling into a UN plot to take away guns. It's not!!

Two points.

1) Buy american made we need jobs.

2) Again the original rant ties import/export restrictions designed to curb weapons smuggling into a UN plot to take away guns. It's not!!

1. I try to. My next purchase is going to be the Tikka T3 Lite. Is that made in the US?

2. I'm only arguing the point I made in this thread which is about buying a hunting rifle made in another Country.

1. I try to. My next purchase is going to be the Tikka T3 Lite. Is that made in the US?

2. I'm only arguing the point I made in this thread which is about buying a hunting rifle made in another Country.

there's nothing stopping you from buying a hunting rifle from another country. so why are your panties all bunched up?

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back