Yeti GOBOX Collection

Obama gets his way with the UN Gun Ban Treaty

rob, don't let topgun fool you. he voted for nobama the first time around......

Let's play nice here and not listen to a pot stirrer that doesn't even know his state hunting laws even when they're quoted to him in black and white, LOL!!!

you can deny if you want. others know the truth. as far as the laws, pm'ed them to you. proved we were both right and both wrong. difference is, I was man rnough to admit it. you weren't. as far as pot stirrer. you've been booted off of way more boards than I have. and again with the gay LOL.

carry on........

Now who's the liar Bro, as I've had you on ignore since the last BS with the IL laws that you didn't know squat about and you obviously still don't if you think you were right about anything! FYI when you're on ignore you can't even send people a PM ;) I think just by your posts that people can see who and what you really are as I'm not the one trying to cause problems on this website like you do everywhere you go. I took you off ignore just to see if you had changed your way, but why am I not surprised that you're still trying to stir things up. Don't try to PM me because you're going right back on ignore as soon as this is posted, LOL! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
yep, people are going to believe you just happened to take me off of ignore today. and again with the gayness of the LOL.

would post the PM exchange, but you are not worth the time. isn't that right, bunny hunter?

This is where this should be.Got this from a friend. Sent a copy to Sen. Bauchus.

Subject: Fwd: MAKE THIS GO VIRAL...a list of Senators who sold us out....

This one is difficult to believe !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: MAKE THIS GO VIRAL...a list of Senators who sold us out....

Hillary Clinton tried to sell us down the river on this too!! Don't forget that when she runs for office again, if she ever gets that privilege again!!

Date: Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 3:04 AM
LIST OF TRAITORS...these people should be hung.
Over the weekend, we came four votes away from the United States Senate giving our Constitutional rights over to the United Nations. In a 53-46 vote, the senate narrowly passed a measure that will stop the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.

The Statement of Purpose from the bill read:

To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.

The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration, would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms. The ban would have affected all private gun owners in the U.S., and had language that would have implemented an international gun registry on all private guns and ammo.

Astonishingly, 46 of our United States Senators were willing to give away our Constitutional rights to a foreign power.

Here are the 46 senators that voted to give your rights to the U.N.

Baldwin (D-WI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bennet (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Coons (D-DE)
Cowan (D-MA)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)

Harkin (D-IA)
Hirono (D-HI)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA) Nelson (D-FL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Udall (D-CO)
Udall (D-NM)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)

Hello All, here is the list of all the TRAITORS in the U.S. Senate -Thank God there was none listed for OK, AR, TX

People this needs to go viral. These Senators voted to let the UN take our guns. They need to lose the election. We have been betrayed.

46 Senators Voted to Give your 2nd Amendment Constitutional Rights to the U.N.

[6:55:22 PM] S….: one of our senators from MT voted for it.. WOW.. Baucus. I don't vote for him as he is D our other D senator didn't vote for it.. so glad.. I want to let folks know our stupid senator in MT of all places voted to give the UN our guns..!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cohunter14
Back