Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

New Years Eve Party,,,,,,,,

The party plans are: B.Y.O.B & F....( Bring your own bottle& favorite Party munchies/ food) Anyone who comes,,PLAN ON SPENDING THE NIGHT hump !!!!AIN'T GOING TO BE ANY D.U.I.'S FROM MY HOUSE :eek: ( if you can bring your tailers, or campers to sleep in that would be cool....If not we can put you up)

Football games will be on the TV's the next morning (all 3 tv's :D ) with a farm fresh breakfast :p

Look forward from hereing from y'all for directions....

Merry Christmas

Hunterman(Tony)

Hunterman, I talked Mojave and Her family into coming over here .. sorry :D

We're gunna have a Little get together, Jsut a small couple of 10 familys or something like that ;) J/K , But a few of us are getting together to jsut hang out. If anyone is in the Neighborhood and would like some Cookies or treats of jsut to say Hello , Swing by !!!

Roberts Friend From HS invited us over to his house, so we are staying in town! Sorry Guys maybe the Next year... I really wanted to go , but WH has not seen his friend in a long time ( to long ) and they need to catch up, he also needs to show off his HOT Girlfriend hump

Oh BTW that HOt Chick would be me, incase ya'll get confused :eek:

Sorry to report that Hunterman has to cancel the party. :( He came home from work with the flu or something like that, so the New Years at our house is off. Sorry to be the bear of bad news guys.
Quick Draw

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back