Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

New Years Eve Party,,,,,,,,

Hunterman

,,,,,At Huntermans house..a few months before we started thinking about this party, and Lady Nutcracker gave her OK to PARTY HERE....

I have over 2 acers to park camptrailers )for the warm cozy first od the year thig hump :cool: vidios optional ;) ) It will be BYOB but I'll have all the mixer we need....

Lets get a list going and get this new year off to a great start :D

Hunterman(Tony)

Damn, I want to come. That's a long way to go for a party though. Y'all have fun!

Its a long week-end Mo....Lots of food, drink and FOOTBALL

Designated Drivers will be on site....(For the next day)

When you get here the keys are lost hump

And for an additional treaton Sunday we'll have a good ol' farm slaughter :D :D

Hunterman(Tony)

We are 35 miles south of Tacoma. You can p/m Hunterman, Quick Draw, or myself if you need directions or a phone number to chat about it.

OL

i should be there by then. i can pick up the idahoans on my way thru but they will have to work.

I dont know what Tim is talkin about, but here we have cows, chickens and rabbitts that need to be fed. Our lawn looks bad... and we only have a push mower. Call dibs quick, the easy part will be gone soon!!!
LOL

OL

heck im talking about easy work. just unloading a little furniture off my trailer then putting some back on. i will be making a drop in boise on my way across and will probablly stop in on moosie maybe you could drop by and say hello. heck if ya wanna work just bring a suitcase along with you.

Tony I'd love to come down and visit with ya on New Years,but I maybe slaying some Snow Geese that weekend.Its been pretty slow lately will let you know when we get closer to the New Years party.
Hey Mulyslayr where bouts you at in Wa??

I might be out in the area at that time, will have to see. If nothing else, maybe come on over the next day if time permits.
I think it would be fun, have some trees to rape and plunder in that region.
Kevin, how you been man... :)
It would be good to see all of you again, and those I have not met.
Russ...

Russ if you come on over I may head down there for the night and yes it would be good to see ya all again.
Muley we hunt the Snows up north a little ways around LaConner I have yet to whack a bird but Im thinking the next week is going to be good but we need some weather.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back