NV muleys - A new season starts

Good luck over there in Nevada Randy. Just finished watching the wolf episode on Sportsmans and it was great. You're a stand up guy for sure. Thank you and all the others for sticking to your guns against all that dont understand the true predator that the wolf is. Not an easy animal to hunt. You guys did great Would like to thank the camera guys as well, as they dont make the spotlight but do their fair share on these hunts... Good job to all...Thank you '

Last edited:
Good luck on the last couple days. We all have faith you can pull it off like you do.

We pulled out yesterday afternoon. Everyone was beat by the time we got to the trail head. Tried to Muster the energy for a Saturday hunt at a nearby location, but pussed out.

I screwed up this hunt in the poor planning. Very disappointed in myself on this one. That won't happen again - ever.

Big thanks to Longbow. If any of you have a friend such as him, you know what I am talking about.

David and Jeff are as much fun and as easy going of hunters as one could ever ask for. But, when mule deer are spotted, no terrain, no distance, no weather will stop them. They had some great stalks on this hunt. Thanks for the great time guys.

Mason and Brad carried these camera every place a hunter went. Country this steep and rocky is tough enough when you have both hands free. Add twenty-five pounds of awkward camera gear hanging over your shoulder and it gets to be more than one can reasonably expect. Thanks for all your great work. I questioned hauling all that specialized gear, but the footage sure is improved by such. Thanks a ton. Rest your pins and get ready for Alaska.

Thanks to all who provided moral support during this hunt.

I have seen Randy sick from his liver before; but never this bad.

Because of hepatitis, my mom had to have a liver transplant. Fin had some moments that reminded me of her worst times dealing with the failure of this critical organ. He is one of the sharpest guys on the planet and it's scarey to see him so mentally disoriented as when suffering hepatic encephalopathy due the toxins building up in his blood.

Cameramen Mason and Brad are young stallions. If you double their ages next year, I will still be older, but not sure I ever had the testosterone that these guys are packing. They may not be as experienced as the legendary camera man "Troy" who shot much of previous seasons, but they are made of the same metal.

Jeff and Dave from Sitka are impressive young men, a total pleasure to visit with and be around. Their energy and zest or hunting is second to none. They were using traditional bows, in it for the hunt, not the kill.

Thanks again to all for the moral support of our friend Randy, and helping him send our message.

Scott

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back