New Pending B&C World's Record Pronghorn!

Eli,
What'd you first say when you saw this buck?

Is he going to keep the cape or get a good one that looks better?

Crazy big! That thing almosts looks like an alien! Body looks in quite poor condition, but with horns like that I could careless. Is he going to mount it with that cape?

I'm glad someone shot that buck before it succumbed to gono-herpa-syphil-aids. Very cool animal.

Very interesting and unique buck.

Another thing that is odd looking to me is that he has hair growing quite a ways up on his horns. Like a couple inches or so on the inside.

Monster buck though!

The hunter in the picture seems to be in about all of these recent potential world record pronghorn pictures, I guess it's a lot cheaper than Denny Austad(?) getting in all the top of the line elk and deer pictures each year.

Very interesting and unique buck.

Another thing that is odd looking to me is that he has hair growing quite a ways up on his horns. Like a couple inches or so on the inside.

Monster buck though!

The hunter in the picture seems to be in about all of these recent potential world record pronghorn pictures, I guess it's a lot cheaper than Denny Austad(?) getting in all the top of the line elk and deer pictures each year.

Only costs 10-70k for an antelope auction tag plus guide fees. That's not bad:eek:

That is a huge speed goat. Congrats to you guys putting him on that thing. The real question is with all the guiding paying for tags and everything whose name goes in the record book anymore? Since the hunters are not doing the hunting? Just the $ and the trigger pulling.

Think the goat is great just hate what a lot of the hunting has become.

Congrats again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back