New Pending B&C World's Record Pronghorn!

Normally the automatic reaction at seeing that photo would be - Photoshop, but you guys have a way of finding the monsters. That thing is insanely big, just amazing.

Incredible!!! The horns compared to the head size almost make it look fake. Wow!

Last edited:
That thing doesn't look very healthy. Almost anorexic. Must be from carrying all that weight around!

That thing doesn't look very healthy. Almost anorexic. Must be from carrying all that weight around!

His body was very small compared to all the other bucks around him and he was also much lighter in color and shaggier. Very weird. I guess all the feed went to his horns instead of his body.

That goat is so incredible and not to diminish in any way but that hide is oooooogly. I think all his hair genetics went to horn growth.

I don't know guys but it looks like the pics have been photo shopped to me. The smiles on those guy's faces look way to big to be real! Sweet looking buck though!:D

Not sure on the age. We'll probably send the teeth in to get aged.

18-4/8 long, 7 prong, 8 3/8 on it's circumference under the prong.

That bucks headgear is so big on such a small body that it looks photoshoped. I know it's not the case. All I can say is WOW! Congrats on getting him on the ground.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back