Caribou Gear Tarp

New Mexico - Cody's first elk hunt

Tears of happiness have come to my eyes as I read this adventure. I will try not to beg you to much for a sneak peek of this footage. Thank you so much for giving Cody this amazing opportunity and the adventure of a lifetime. MKW

Awesome I felt like I was right there with you guys! Congrats Cody on a very unique bull. the G1 on the left side is sweet! LIL

Congratulations Cody.....

Great story and great pictures. I'm very impressed with Cody's patience for a first time elk and hunter. I think you just may have created a monster, Randy.

Congrats to Cody and the gang!!! That's a great bull. If I remember right my first bull had no horns if you know what I mean;) Should make a great episode. Hurry home Fin I'm getting excited about the opener.

Wow, great story and great very unique bull. Congrats to the whole crew!

A BIG congratulations to the new elk hunter on a great bull!

As for you Randy, good on you for helping out a youngster and for sharing the story with us. You have truly been blessed to be a part of so many wonderful hunts.

Way to go.

Cody's Elk

Not sure if you will get this b/4 Cody leaves-but WOW, AWESOME!!!- We are all so excited for you Cody-sounds like a perfect end to a great hunt-way to persevere! We have all been tracking your hunt daily-sometimes hourly (Randy-thanks for keeping us hanging! No really thanks so much for all your wonderful posts with the great stories-you make it so real for us-we can almost imagine being there with both of you.) We can't wait to hear more about it from both of you. Congratulations Cody! Aunt Michelle

Back