New Mexico - Cody's first elk hunt

Great story, great hunt, great memories, sounds like a wonderful time, thanks for sharing with us.

Just got finished reviewing the third edit of this episode. Wow, one of our better ones. But, I have said that about a few of these episodes this year.

Only difficulty is trying to fit it all in 22 minutes of content. If ever I wished for an hour-long format, this hunt would be one of them.

Can't wait to see it air. It will be episode Number 3 this year. Should air the week of July 11th. I think Cody will be real happy with this one.

I think the draw odds for New Mexico youth hunts is going down the tubes after people see just how much fun it is to get these kids out on hunts like this. Thanks to New Mexico for putting their money where their mouth is when it comes to youth hunting.

Now all I need is a fresh crop of teenagers to take to NM on a hunting trip. Took my son to NM for one of these hunts when he was 17. Then got to take Cody last year when he was 17. Those two hunts are at the top of my most memorable hunts ever.

Hope some of you get to take your youngsters to New Mexico on a youth elk hunt. It will be the best time you could ever spend.

Now all I need is a fresh crop of teenagers to take to NM on a hunting trip. .

Don't tell Tyler that! He's already mentioned that you need to have some young kids on a couple episodes. I told him about this hunt with Cody and said that he missed out.;) All he said was dangit.:D I Can't wait to see it.

I just happen to have 13 year old and a 15 year old sons who like to hunt. :)

Can't wait to see season 3.

Very cool. Congratulations Cody.

Thanks to an uncle such as you Randy, I was allowed to tag along as a kid. Sparked a fire that has built to an inferno. Just ask my wife. :D. Truly amazing to see it spark in my own kids.

You have a great format here that relates to, what I believe is the majority of the hunters in the country.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back