Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

New Mexico - Cody's first elk hunt

Tears of happiness have come to my eyes as I read this adventure. I will try not to beg you to much for a sneak peek of this footage. Thank you so much for giving Cody this amazing opportunity and the adventure of a lifetime. MKW

Awesome I felt like I was right there with you guys! Congrats Cody on a very unique bull. the G1 on the left side is sweet! LIL

Congratulations Cody.....

Great story and great pictures. I'm very impressed with Cody's patience for a first time elk and hunter. I think you just may have created a monster, Randy.

Congrats to Cody and the gang!!! That's a great bull. If I remember right my first bull had no horns if you know what I mean;) Should make a great episode. Hurry home Fin I'm getting excited about the opener.

Wow, great story and great very unique bull. Congrats to the whole crew!

A BIG congratulations to the new elk hunter on a great bull!

As for you Randy, good on you for helping out a youngster and for sharing the story with us. You have truly been blessed to be a part of so many wonderful hunts.

Way to go.

Cody's Elk

Not sure if you will get this b/4 Cody leaves-but WOW, AWESOME!!!- We are all so excited for you Cody-sounds like a perfect end to a great hunt-way to persevere! We have all been tracking your hunt daily-sometimes hourly (Randy-thanks for keeping us hanging! No really thanks so much for all your wonderful posts with the great stories-you make it so real for us-we can almost imagine being there with both of you.) We can't wait to hear more about it from both of you. Congratulations Cody! Aunt Michelle

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back