Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

New Guy Saying Hi

338RCM

Hunt Talkers-

Just a new guy to the forum that really likes what this group and forum seems to stand for. Just wanted to introduce myself as an active hunter and outdoorsman. I live in midwest and do a fair amount of whitetail, turkey and duck hunting. Spent a lot of years as kid hunting antelope and mulies in WYO until it seems we could never make the draw... Finally did an elk hunt last year which really got fired back up on my western hunting. Have several trips planned this year-depends on the draw of course. At a minimum there will be several trips with my oldest boy just to enjoy the west. Look forward to hanging out and sharing more on the forums-Thanks

338RCM

Welcome aboard.
The group here at "Hunt Talk" really like photos and stories of hunts, don't be shy.

Another welcome 338! As another Midwesterner I can tell you that this site helps me get my "Western fix" and I have learned a ton here from these guys. (and gotten a few laughs to boot!) Good luck on your draws this year!

Welcome! It good to see there is someone else with a 338RCM... It's kind of like finding bigfoot it seems.

Thanks guys-drew wyoming general tag with my dad. Going with outfitter but will still be hunt of a lifetime to be able to get him into the back country. We have not hunted out west together in almost 20 years.

justdada-wow someone else with a bigfoot gun. Love it so far-ammo is scarce though.

Good luck in Wyo with your pops! Take lots of pics and cherish the time as you know. Look forward to your stories.

Back