Nevada Archery Mule Deer

Oh Man!!!!! Good job. I'm trying not to be jealous... two P&Y class animals in less than two weeks... That has to be better than working on a roof in 95 degree weather. Way to get it done!

Way to go! congrats I would be happy to shoot a mulie like that with a rifle and you got it done with a bow.

congrats Randy, great buck. Looking forward to the story and the show.

That is so Awesome. I know how tough it is to get close to animals with a camera guy (especially Troy) so I know you worked hard for that one. Big time Congrats and I'll be looking forward to that episode.

Cha Ching! Attaway Randy!
Holler if'n you wish to overnight in BOI enroute home.....only a slight detour. I make great Minnesota mud
WD

From having shooting troubles because of your wrist to taking two pope and young animals in two weeks I think you are having an awesome season. Congratulations on a solid buck!

On behalf of the posse....THANKS to Big Fin for allowing us to join him on this hunt. Randy is truly one of the best hunters I have ever been associated with.

Congratulations Randy. That was just an awesome experience and thanks for helping me get my Sheldon antelope this year.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back