Yeti GOBOX Collection

ND Whitetail

upper deck

I made my annual trip up to ND to hunt with my dad again and was able to fill my tag today. Have been seeing some nice deer and just trying to put the pieces together.

I have one more day here so with any luck we can find another good buck for my dad. But no matter how we do tomorrow it was a great trip and well worth some time spent with family.

Attachments

• Hunt talk 1.jpg
    Hunt talk 1.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 626
  • hunt talk 2.jpg
    hunt talk 2.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 627
  • hunt talk 3.jpg
    hunt talk 3.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 648
Great buck.

What caliber were you shooting? What grain bullet? What bullet type?:rolleyes:

Sorry, wrong forum.

Nice work.

Now to fall into the same trap, what are you thoughts on the "spindrift"?

Beauty..congrats.

Great buck.

Miller..I bought one this summer and love it. Definitely the nicest piece of hunting clothing I have ever bought. I wore it quite a bit on my goat hunt this fall..great for glassing, and also wore it in the sleeping bag a couple of the colder nights where it dropped close to single digits. Very lightweight.

Great buck.

What caliber were you shooting? What grain bullet? What bullet type?:rolleyes:

Sorry, wrong forum.

Nice work.

Miller

I have to say I am impressed with the jacket. I was sitting out in 5 degree with it being my only real insulation ( smartwool top, patagonia r1 hoody, and Wind proof fleece) When I first got it it looked a little light weight but for hunting I like it better than the mountain hardware one I used before. It seems a little more durable on the outer material than the MH jacket.

NIce buck...

*Dinkshooter, note the correct scope cap implementation.

Last edited:
Another bruiser buck Ryan. You have been killing big WT's consistently over the years. It was good to see you and thanks for leaving the really big bucks for me next year. Have a safe trip back!

Great looking whitetail, congrats. I never thought I'd say it, but I miss hunting whitetails every year.

I just got a text from Ryan and his father put another great WT on the ground just a few minutes ago. Pictures to follow soon! Congrats Jim!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back