ND HB 1151

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should see some of the texts/phone calls I get from the baiting community. Nice isn't what I'd describe them as...more like threats.

I get called names just going to the grocery store.
Glad to say I've never been one of the people to do that and never will be.. But it goes both ways. 2315 brought those calls and threats from the other side of the aisle also. Kinda sad people will stoop to that over something like these topics.

Glad to say I've never been one of the people to do that and never will be.. But it goes both ways. 2315 brought those calls and threats from the other side of the aisle also. Kinda sad people will stoop to that over something like these topics.
You're right you haven't, and I appreciate that.

Though, and I say this light heartedly, it's kinda funny that it went from you and your dad blowing up our comments on our FB pages, to your dad sending me FB messages, to following me to this site and blowing up my threads.

I've had multiple members of ours ask why you guys try to destroy every conversation we have.

Last edited:

From a 'Sota who is envious of ND's system of managing rifle hunters and not allowing party hunting, good on ND for defeating that one.

Brock … you just showed that you expect ranchers to change their entire operations they use to put their kids through college so your recreational opportunity doesn’t change

Then you advocate to take away how they might engage in their recreational opportunity when they have time

And while you are advocating for that you call honest people liars and post childish comments and accusations

It doesn’t excuse people responding in a stupid manner ….. but take a step back and look in the mirror and think about what you post and do

Brock … you just showed that you expect ranchers to change their entire operations they use to put their kids through college so your recreational opportunity doesn’t change

Then you advocate to take away how they might engage in their recreational opportunity when they have time

And while you are advocating for that you call honest people liars and post childish comments and accusations

It doesn’t excuse people responding in a stupid manner ….. but take a step back and look in the mirror and think about what you post and do
Entire operation? Nah. I've never said that. You're putting words in my mouth.

If someone's being dishonest or is disengenous, I will call them out. But share with me where I've lied....I'd love to see it.

Though, and I say this light heartedly, it's kinda funny that it went from you and your dad blowing up our comments on our FB pages, to your dad sending me FB messages, to following me to this site and blowing up my forums.

I've had multiple members of ours ask why you guys try to destroy every conversation we have.
Maybe understand no one is following YOU around…. We just respond to your comments … which you make a lot of regarding this issue

You seem to want to make this personal

We are advocating for HB 1151 for reasons we make crystal clear …. So it is natural when someone is as vocal as you are on social media there is a response to the claims and accusations you make

It really isn’t about you as a person Brock its about what you say and do

From a 'Sota who is envious of ND's system of managing rifle hunters and not allowing party hunting, good on ND for defeating that one.
Referring to the old 2315, the posted private property bill from a few sessions ago.. Sorry about that.

If someone's being dishonest or is disengenous, I will call them out. But share with me where I've lied....I'd love to see it.
I'm still waiting to see where you have posted dad and I posting blatant lies when we've asked, after you called us dishonest and said were spreading lies..

I'd love to see where we did, since we asked first..

You seem to want to make this personal
You're wrong Gabe. Your side has attacked me personally with threats. I have done no such thing. Not once.
Maybe understand no one is following YOU around…. We just respond to your comments … which you make a lot of regarding this issue
You guys all created accounts to come on threads I started and have blown them all up. That has been the case almost every where I post through this entire session. But it's your story....tell it however you want.
We are advocating for HB 1151 for reasons we make crystal clear …. So it is natural when someone is disagreed with us that we attack them at every turn.
Fify

Referring to the old 2315, the posted private property bill from a few sessions ago.. Sorry about that.
I think the way that one ended up makes a ton of sense too. Best system I'm aware of as far as posting/access laws go.

You don’t understand ranching Brock that is clear in your comments

Changing one thing can in fact change the entire operation sometimes

“ blowing up my forums”

Brock… these are public forums …they are not yours or “my” forums if you make comments here on controversial topics people will respond … my son and I do so in a courteous factual manner and encourage everyone including you to do tbe same

Though, and I say this light heartedly, it's kinda funny that it went from you and your dad blowing up our comments on our FB pages, to your dad sending me FB messages, to following me to this site and blowing up my threads.

When you post stuff on a public forum (Facebook, hunting forums, other..) people have every right to respond and ask questions.

Although neither one of us run the chronic wasting Facebook page I do share some of their posts and comment on some also.. And I have saw you commenting on at least one of them also.. So again, it goes both directions there.

When you post stuff on a public forum (Facebook, hunting forums, other..) people have every right to respond and ask questions.

Although neither one of us run the chronic wasting Facebook page I do share some of their posts and comment on some also.. And I have saw you commenting on at least one of them also.. So again, it goes both directions there.
I've commented twice on that page....total. One was a single photo, the other was a question about Dr. deer to which no one responded and I believe was deleted.

You don’t understand ranching Brock that is clear in your comments

Changing one thing can in fact change the entire operation sometimes

“ blowing up my forums”

Brock… these are public forums …they are not yours or “my” forums if you make comments here on controversial topics people will respond … my son and I do so in a courteous factual manner and encourage everyone including you to do tbe same

Your courteous and factual manner...Is that why you've been removed from so many fourms?

I think the way that one ended up makes a ton of sense too. Best system I'm aware of as far as posting/access laws go.
I wasn't in favor of the way the bill originally was worded but don't mind how it ended up at all..

I hunt 3-4+ states every year and need to call landowners for permission every time I want to access private property so even originally worded (i wasn't a fan of it that way) it wouldnt change how I hunt, but would have a changed how we ran cows.. When bringing them home in the winter there would be 17 landowners I believe we woild have to have had written permission to bring cows home across their ground after everything was harvested, when our verbal discussions had always been good in the past.

Even now when something isn't posted we ask to hunt, and it's gone a long ways with landowners in the area.. Heck a week or so ago I got called an "entitled little a**hole" on a Facebook page becuase our neighbors and friends call us to let us know when waterfowl are using their ground..

The amount of hate that was thrown around by sportsmen during that bill wasnt pretty.. So I've learned to keep things civil and going to that level doesn't get anyone anywhere.

I've been pretty clear.
Post in thread 'ND HB 1151' https://www.hunttalk.com/threads/nd-hb-1151.317342/post-3558641
Brock I addressed each one of those claims to show there were no lies

How you interpret something does not mean that something is a lie

Some people still believe reputation and credibility are important Brock so when you accuse someone of being a liar you damn well better have the BLACK AND WHITE proof alongside the accusation….what you posted was a slanted interpretation … you provided no actual quotes and links to the source of the quote to SHOW the lie you claimed was made

Credibility is still important Brock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back