ND HB 1151

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well CWD isn't far from your neck of the woods. If you care about keeping it off your place, then I'd make a little effort in fencing off your feed yard or changing your set up. Some effort by you and other ranchers who have the same issues could go a long way. Could buy yourself a decade or more before prevelence gets high.

Maybe a solution will be found during that time. I hope it's a vaccine that comes in the form of bait, super easy to get to deer (trust me, very effective) and you guys will finally quit whining. 2 birds with one stone. Wouldn't that be great?

As Ive stated before I would be happy to help ranchers/farmers work on solutions to those type of problems with the game and fish. Ive stated before those scenarios will spread disease too.

I advocate for a baiting AND feeding bans AND tripling efforts in the barrier/fencing program. (GASP - clutch your pearls!)

Anything we can do to give us as many years as we can before prevelence gets high. Prevalence will get high no matter what, but will we be CO/WY (35 to 45 years) or Saskatchewan (20 years)?

I believe the Game and Fish is working with 147 landowners this winter so far on trying to solve these or similar problems.
Good on those landowners for utilizing the tools available to them and the department for making tools available to them to solve problems.
And there it is … the ignorance of a clueless person

So you suggest a high fence enclosure that all 300 cows and calves are fed in … because you can lock up your feed in Fort Knox but at some point it has to come out to feed your cattle so here is your time to shine Brock … tell all the ranchers out there EXACTLY what you would have them do to stop deer from yarding up in their ranches and eating feed amongst their cattle

Really Brock lets hear your plan

The deer proof hay yards only protect the feed from damage Thats it

500 deer will stand there starving and you have to jonk the tractor jorn to move ghem as you take the feed from the hfhay yard out to your cows

600 deer feeding nose to nose with your cattle …because they are starving . Great idea

You truly have no clue Brock but I will
Let all my ranching froends know you think we need to put up deer proof fences around every place we feed and winter cattle

I will tell them all bale grazing is no longer allowed or other ways that is effective ways to feed and it is our responsibility to fence off our lands instead of the GF maintaining population controls

This is exactly why people living on these lands are fed up Brock … cause you actually believe that 😳

And there it is … the ignorance of a clueless person

So you suggest a high fence enclosure that all 300 cows and calves are fed in … because you can lock up your feed in Fort Knox but at some point it has to come out to feed your cattle so here is your time to shine Brock … tell all the ranchers out there EXACTLY what you would have them do to stop deer from yarding up in their ranches and eating feed amongst their cattle

Really Brock lets hear your plan

The deer proof hay yards only protect the feed from damage Thats it

500 deer will stand there starving and you have to jonk the tractor jorn to move ghem as you take the feed from the hfhay yard out to your cows

600 deer feeding nose to nose with your cattle …because they are starving . Great idea

You truly have no clue Brock but I will
Let all my ranching froends know you think we need to put up deer proof fences around every place we feed and winter cattle

I will tell them all bale grazing is no longer allowed or other ways that is effective ways to feed and it is our responsibility to fence off our lands instead of the GF maintaining population controls

This is exactly why people living on these lands are fed up Brock … cause you actually believe that 😳
I'm sorry I offended you, Gabe.

Follow you where? Ask what ? I did . I asked your agenda
If you can get Brock to answer a question let me know how ya did it
I'm sorry I offended you, Gabe.
Ignorance being pushed onto others is what offends me

Come on Brock have you ever seen 600 deer wedged in a 60 foot wide silage pile

Do you know how much room is needed to make a silage pile hauling with semis ?

Do you know how much room it takes to offload bales off of 4 double trailers hauling 48 bales ?

I truly am curious to hear your ideas what all us ranchers should be doing

I see what kinda guy you are now . You go on threads , try to use stuff against people. Well guess what - you are what’s wrong with these sights .

Brock you obviously have mental problems . And you supporting anything immediately throws an advantage to your opponent. Happy losing !

I’m confused nd tried to kill all their deer and that pissed people off. Now they manage their deer and don’t want them to shoot them off bait because of cwd but there are too many deer so they need to be shot off bait?
@8andcounting?

I dont think we should be told by an agency that can’t run a one car parade what to do. Maybe baiting makes shots more ethical ? Maybe , depends I guess

Doesn’t matter - stick to Montana doug there’s plenty for problems there let Brock run ND . Oh wait …. He lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back