Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

ND Elk Decison

hardscrabble

Muley1's once in a lifetime ND elk hunt begins tomorrow. He is out scouting right know and found a bull he is not sure of. He watched this bull last night and again this morning. I appologize for the picture quality as it came off his phone. What do you guys think? I think I will need to talk him into it tonight when I get there.
IMG00014-20100901-2015[1].jpg

SHOOOOOT!!!

I would, without a doubt, take that bull on the opening morning in E4. He's in the minority of hunters to have any idea where there's a particular animal prior to opening day.

Will his tag coincide at all with the inter-park shooting weeks?

You already know what I think! I expect pics early tomorrow morning!!!!!

Hey I have had a once-in-a-lifetime tag for ND along with some family and friends and all I have to say is dont try to shoot the biggest bull in ND. If you dont shoot that bull, you may not get another chance!! Thats what happened to me and a few other people. Passed up on some smaller animals waiting for "The One"... I think if you guys killed him you'll be quite pleased but again, its up to you.

Within range of a camera phone and all I see is RACK!

No doubt in my mind... thhhhhummmmp!

Then again, I try with all my heart to never pass what I would shoot on the last... (least that is the excuse I use for not having a monster collection of racks..)

I haven't gottena text or call yet. I am leaving to go out there in about two hours.

i have heard that there are some real giants over there. i might hold out a little bit but again its OIL and i dont know enough to say either way. i depends on the time you have and what else you have seen. Either way, good luck to you and remember, any bull is a trophy!

A nice bull is on the ground in ND.

Waiting for Muley1 and Hardscrabble to post the great story and pics. Congratulations guys!

I would go after everyone cause you don't know how many time the wind will screw you up. If you get close, then you can deside ya or na! One in the truck is better then one in the bush!

A nice bull is on the ground in ND.

Waiting for Muley1 and Hardscrabble to post the great story and pics.

How long does it take to tell the story and upload the pics. Enough already. I want to see this ND bull.

Congrats in advance of seeing what bull wears that tag.

Randy,

Now you get a small taste of what it's like when we are all waiting for you!!!!!!

I doubt you will find much sympathy here. :D;)

elk in ND

SHOOOOOT!!!

I would, without a doubt, take that bull on the opening morning in E4. He's in the minority of hunters to have any idea where there's a particular animal prior to opening day.

Will his tag coincide at all with the inter-park shooting weeks?

in Texas if his horns are wider than his ears SHOOT the D. thing

Randy,
I am waiting on the feild photo's as well. I guess I should have used my camera and not Pat's. When I get the video of the hunt figured out I will post it as well, I think it turned out good.

Back