Yeti GOBOX Collection

NCAA bracket??

pointingdogsrule

Anyone interested in starting a "hunttalk" NCAA basketball bracket contest. I'm not too good at setting these up... maybe someone with experience.

Good luck to all
the dog

I'd be in for that!

I Have no experience of setting these up but hopefully someone does and we can get one going.

How do you find it ? I looked at the 1st 1000 public pools (out of the 40,000) and couldn't find it.

The private pool requires a pool id #, not a group name so OYOA's Fresh Tracks isn't working. Anyone know the #? Thanks.

I changed it from private to public. Do not see a pool id# anywhere.

Finally found it, but there has to be an easier way to get to it besides clicking through 60 pages.

I think if anyone wants to join that did not get an email invite, they can send me their email address or put it in this thread and I will send you an invite.

Since the pools cannot be searched alphabetically, does anyone who has already signed up know how may members are in the OYOA pool? Looks like the pool are listed be number of members.

I cant find it. pool id should be on main page. on the top right or left corner next to pool name. Searching through all of them is crazy.

If you look on the top left of the pool listings there is a small box that will change the listings to different formats. That's what I used to cut down the search some. When I made my bracket there were 5 in it so far.

"OYOA's Fresh Tracks" is the public pool. You need to join Yahoo if are not registered. No cost to do so.

This link will get you close to the page that has the pool then do Next Page or Prior Page near bottom of page until find the pool. Click on OYOA. Make selections for your bracket, change the bracket name if wish to personalize, add to OYOA pool. Seven entrants so far. Good luck.

https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/groupdirectory?af=all&sort=group_name&p=277

Just entered! Thanks huntbux! No offense fellas, but I'm pretty sure I picked the perfect bracket! Ha!

Back