Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

NASCAR Fantasy League, any interest?

That’s awesome, I think he still had some racing left in him and that’s a quality ride. Between him and Busch that should be some good information to pass to their next young driver

All we need now is for them to start racing again! Hearing maybe May 16-17?

I used to be a big NASCAR fan but gave up watching the sport after Dale Earnhardt died. I was always seeing the drivers I loved to cheer for or loved to cheer against get killed, even if it wasn't in a car. I was a big fan of Davey Allison, Alan Kulwicki and loved to root against Dale Earnhardt. I was at Watkins Glen the day J.D. McDuffie died. The sport just lost a ton of appeal for me and I figured the sport was better off if I wasn't a fan. I do miss attending races as the people were always a riot to watch. Hopefully racing like every other sport will soon be back in action. Not seeing a college basketball tournament was simply bizarre. Please let there be football in the fall.

OK, guys! The Fantasy game has been opened and I've added Kenseth to the list of Group C drivers. Let's get back to racing! (y)

I went in and removed Larson from the list of drivers. Already had Kenseth added. If anyone has any issue setting their line-up let me know. I may have to add Larson back if you had him set from the last race and can't remove him from your line-up now. Let's just hope for a nice sunny day next Sunday! I'm reallllllllly ready for some racing! ;)

FYI, the starting positions have been posted if that helps set your line-up for today's race. You can still make changes in drivers or start/bench positions.

Could have maybe ran the last laps out before the rain if not for Busch. I'll wait until tomorrow to see what happens with my score. Bowman was climbing back up fast after the bad pitstop. It's late and I'm essential. Nuff said.

Today's Final Jeopardy answer is:

Thanks, Kyle!

The correct question is:

What is the LAST thing Chase Elliott would ever say to Kyle Busch?

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back