MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

NASCAR Fantasy League, any interest?

Just can’t win, I was in for a hell of a points day until Bowyer lost another tire with 15 to go! 🤦🏻‍♂️ Oh well, on to another Wednesday race!
You beat us all this race! Now if I would have started Harvick instead of Brad that wouldn't be the case! Congrats on a good score!

You beat us all this race! Now if I would have started Harvick instead of Brad that wouldn't be the case! Congrats on a good score!
I had Harvick on the other league lineup, but my picks in this league have been sad! Are there bonus points for the most wrecked cars in the lineup? I would be in first if there was.

I had Harvick on the other league lineup, but my picks in this league have been sad! Are there bonus points for the most wrecked cars in the lineup? I would be in first if there was.
You play in the DGG league too? I use the same picks for both except for one week where I goofed up somehow. I'm currently ranked 52nd out of about 1600 players.

You play in the DGG league too? I use the same picks for both except for one week where I goofed up somehow. I'm currently ranked 52nd out of about 1600 players.
I have a lot of tore up cars in that league as well, but not quite as bad as my picks in the Hunt Talk League!

Boy, was I wrong with MY picks tonight! Sure am glad I have a cushion to fall back on. Come on boys, catch up. Here's a good shot. Pretty sad when your best performer is a rookie...

I won’t be catching you this week, I should know better than to pick Kyle Busch! He’s screwed me over every time lol

Ugh... Well, could have been worse I guess. Not sure how! Scores have tightened up anyway.

Congrats, BHR! Great score and your first win!

Last edited:
BHR strikes again! I messed up and didn't make the cutoff to switch bubba out and it cost me 30 points. Still not enough to win, but would have helped!

I was really looking forward to the race for father's day to chill after the family crap....ugh I'll be driving tomorrow for a lot of the race. I might be able to catch some at the hotel.

I was really looking forward to the race for father's day to chill after the family crap....ugh I'll be driving tomorrow for a lot of the race. I might be able to catch some at the hotel.
Got satellite radio? I get off work right when it starts. Listening and driving fast to get home. Wanted to spend the afternoon kicking back with my daughter but mother nature messed up father's day!

Hell of a finish. Hard to follow where all of my picks were from one second to another. Well, all but the one in 39th!

I was just happy for Stenhouse to finish, first time I haven’t been screwed by picking him!!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back