Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

2022 HuntTalk NASCAR Fantasy League open for business

Think nascar will do something banning that from happening again? I mean if your in second place, the purse of getting first plus a playoff lock is totally worth a wrecked right side of a car. Martinsville isn't the only track where this could happen...

NASCAR is going to look at the move in the off-season but has said it was a legal move. No change for the next race.

It’s surprising because they have been willing to update rules all year… Phoenix’s layout could possibly work for that move but now it won’t surprise anybody and if you’re leading with a chance to win a championship you are going to thrown that block

Well I sure do suck. THOUGHT I was ready to go today. Just discovered that I have Elliott started instead of Blaney. Failure to double check before race time. 😞 Don't know if that's good or bad. It was a real toss up between the two.

I benched Chastain for Briscoe. Figured someone will wreck Chastain before the race is over. Should have parked Elliott for Larson the way its going now.

Last edited:
I regret using all my Jones starts, didn’t really have any good c options. I think Dave pretty much has the season won but I’m hoping to hold him off for the playoffs!

Trophies and awards have been handed out. Congrats to @TN2shot07 for pulling out the season win! I'll take an assist with that due to my brainfart after running the van down to get the wheelchair lift fixed before the race started. Never bothered to check my starters and assumed I had them right. NOPE! I would have beaten you all if I did, but no such luck. I'm good with runner-up. At least several of us beat SOMEONE and his "system" of picking drivers at the start of the year! ;) It was a fun year with the new car and not knowing what they would do. My driver won the Championship! Again!

I'm planning on doing this again next year. Fair warning! Thanks for playing along!

I’m in for another year! The new car made it fun and after all the trash talking someone wasn’t able to back it up! 😂

I’m glad they were a couple extra folks, too!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back