NASCAR Fantasy League, any interest?

Well, I tried changing it up to maybe make up some points by being different but it doesn't look like Brad is going to do it. Truex was my other pick but I figured you guys would take him. I was RIGHT, but so far Brad is not doing enough to catch up. Harvick is NOT having a good day! Who knew? Not over yet...

I disagree if that’s the difference in a shot for the championship. Just didn’t work out, Kyle would’ve done it too and Harvick apologized in his interview

OK, gentlemen! One last race for the season coming up. The playoff session is still up for grabs for 2nd and 3rd place. The full season results are NOT a sure bet at this point, either! I'll award the trophies as soon as the points come out from Sunday's race. I had a couple special ones sitting there, but I may just let them go since I don't feel right giving them to myself being the commissioner. They were single race highest score and most race wins. Not that important to me.

All I CAN say is, it's been a fun and "different" year for this. COVID threw us for a loop for a while, and I sure am glad they figured out a way to race. It made things maybe a little easier at times since there wasn't any qualifying to go through and we could see where folks started before we picked them. But it also meant we didn't get any points for picking the top qualifiers like normal.

Enjoy the last race, it's not TOO long until Daytona! :cool: I enjoyed playing with you guys, and hope to see you back again next season. Maybe we can get a few more to jump in on it!

So which driver wins the championship. Should be a double point bonus for anyone picking the driver that does. Had to change my pick after last weeks upset.

I’m good with 3/4, so based on my normal string of luck Hamlin will probably win 🤷🏻‍♂️
I still can’t believe all of that fell just the wrong way for Harvick, didn’t seem possible going in!

Not real sure on the champ. At this point it's pretty much a toss-up. I have my thoughts, but will keep it to myself until the race starts! Don't forget the champ may not even win the race! He just has to beat the other three.

Finally made it to championship race day, good luck guys! Hopefully we’ll get similar excitement to the trucks and xfinity

Finally made it to championship race day, good luck guys! Hopefully we’ll get similar excitement to the trucks and xfinity
I just want to see your picks! You've pretty much been right behind me all year. I'll try to keep it that way for the playoffs. ;) You're only 9 points ahead of me! If I lose to you today it better not be a blowout. My cushion isn't all THAT much! Good luck to all!

Unfortunately the last few weeks we have picked way too similar! I don’t have enough drivers left for a blow out, no worries 😂

Yeah, it's been close! All it takes is one pick to finish last. Hopefully that won't happen!

Nice tribute going on for Jimmie right now.

Elliott has a rocket ship. I have him in my DGG league line up but Hamlin in our league. I scratched Jimmie in both leagues and now kicking myself!

Harvick is letting me down. Should have stuck with Brad. Chase is going to be hard to beat!

Not gonna lie, I didn’t see that coming. My money would’ve definitely been on Joey or Brad. Good win for the sport tho!

Well, not quite how I picked it. I figured Harvick would make a statement and win the race and Brad would finish 2nd and win the championship. Got PART of it right! Glad for Chase anyway, he's a good kid with a great dad.

Too tired to try doing the math on points how we all ended up. I'll keep checking for the results and hand out the awards. Guys, thanks for playing! I had fun, hope you all did, and hope to see you AND MORE join in next year. Only 3 months until Daytona! 😎 🏁

Dang, that was fast! Results are posted and trophies and awards have been awarded. As usual, I stink during the playoffs... 😞

This year's league is still being set up. I'm waiting to be able to set our team up. It does show the driver groupings and Kyle Busch has been moved down to the B group! Didn't see that one coming.

Last year it seemed like we had fun with the Fantasy League and there were a few lookie-lou's joining in on the comments. (This means you, Cushman!) Daytona is 4 weeks away! Just throwing this out there to give you guys a heads up about the new team starting up. We had 4 last time until SOMEbody forgot his password and dropped out of the end of the season! ;) It would be GREAT if we had a couple more folks join in. When the entries open up I'll start a new thread and get the sign-ups started.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back