Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Boogity, boogity! 2024 NASCAR Fantasy League is open.

Dave N

We're back! Come one, come all! It's a little different looking so hopefully anyone new wanting to join in won't struggle too much.

If the link doesn't work for new players I'll give the basic info to find our team. The league name is HUNT TALK RACING. The league number is #1796 and the password to sign in is changed this year to eliminate the outsiders from last year. The NEW password is a good one for the folks on here. The password is CROSSBOW. 🤣 Couldn't help myself! Returning players will have to reset their personal password just like last year when logging on for the first time.

The 2nd link is to the main page if the direct team link doesn't work for you. Once you sign up go to the upper right corner and click on "my leagues" and then "join a league" where you will enter the league number. (1796) Hit me up if you have any problems.

Looks like there will be a $5 donation again this year for operating costs. It uses Paypal. I already have the donation from one player who doesn't use Paypal and if anyone else needs to do the same let me know. Not a big deal.

Let's have some fun!

One thing that I would ask is for everyone who signs up to either post up or message me with your username that you used. This will help me know if the players are forum members or not. Some are obvious but not everyone used the same username between here and there.

Thanks!

My NASCAR fantasy involves Danika and Hailey Deegan (sp) in leather with popsicles and cotton candy driving the General Lee and a pit crew of midget strippers 🤪
Well son, you'll fit in just fine! ;) Care to make it official? Love to have you!

My PayPal payment went through. My account was charged so we'll see if it goes through on the site. It DOES say not to use it yet! 🤷‍♂️

I cut the team down to the 4 of us that are in so far. @BigHornRam hasn't checked in yet. Anyone else wanting to join us has 3 weeks until racing starts!

Hell, half the time I can't even get the site open! He'll have to get it fixed soon if he wants to keep it alive. Don't worry about the money for the time being. I think we're jumping the gun a little. My payment is pending on my account so I don't know if it is good or not. Hang in there!

Anyone else?

Hell, half the time I can't even get the site open! He'll have to get it fixed soon if he wants to keep it alive. Don't worry about the money for the time being. I think we're jumping the gun a little. My payment is pending on my account so I don't know if it is good or not. Hang in there!

Anyone else?
Appears website is down, at lunch here just was going to check to see if I could get it to work and the site won't load up.

I was just on. It says currently unable to process donations. Some things are removed so he's in the middle of working on it! I was able to set my lineup for Daytona so that's a plus!

My payment went through but no update on the site yet. 4 days until the cars fire up!

Back