NASCAR Fantasy 2023

@TN2shot07 needs two good races to win the season. This race hurt me with a dead last finish. I slipped down to 5th for the year. Not sure what the problem has been, I don't normally stink it up this bad.

@TN2shot07 needs two good races to win the season. This race hurt me with a dead last finish. I slipped down to 5th for the year. Not sure what the problem has been, I don't normally stink it up this bad.
Kyle f'ing Bucsh and Kyle f'ing Larson that's what probably. Both of them are so boom or bust it tears the hearts of fantasy players

Kyle f'ing Bucsh and Kyle f'ing Larson that's what probably. Both of them are so boom or bust it tears the hearts of fantasy players
Yep, Larson burned me bad today. May not have won but would have had a lot more points today. KFB, I didn't want to use him at all out of spite but he USED to be damn good at some of these tracks. It would seem that moving to Chevy was not a good idea.

I wanna be mad because Larson probably cost me a shot at the season (and I think hurt blaneys chance to win).

But Blaney ended up with a solid day and Denny put his in the wall so I’m calling it a win!

I wanna be mad because Larson probably cost me a shot at the season (and I think hurt blaneys chance to win).

But Blaney ended up with a solid day and Denny put his in the wall so I’m calling it a win!
You only lost by 39 points so you would have extended the session lead and really helped the yearly points as well. Hard to believe Larson came in that hot but it would have been worse if he slammed straight into Blaney instead of staying right like he did.

You only lost by 39 points so you would have extended the session lead and really helped the yearly points as well. Hard to believe Larson came in that hot but it would have been worse if he slammed straight into Blaney instead of staying right like he did.
I know, and MTJ had to blow his car up under caution to put the Cherry on top 😂

Practice didn't always work out for qualifying today. Made a couple quick changes before the lock and maybe should have left it alone. @TN2shot07 gained 10 points on his competition. Now?

good-luck.gif

As a fan I want Blaney to make it, as a competitor MTJ could really make me some points. Decisions, decisions

Well now! Had our niece come to visit us and had the volume down not paying much attention to the race. Started out pretty good but then I saw Brad and Gibbs involved and I said I was done! Super glad Blaney won and knocked out Hamlin!

I have been kicked down to the basement for this session in points. Wow! Never have EVER been in last place! Bad choices, bad luck and maybe partly the new car throwing past performance out of whack. 🤷‍♂️

@TN2shot07 slipped a little more to the leader. I don't know if he can make up enough points next week to get him or not. Sure don't like a newbie that isn't even on the forum sneaking in and taking the championship away from one of us! I'll clean house and boot the outsiders for next year, if you all want to participate again.

Off to look at some highlights to see what I missed!

Well now! Had our niece come to visit us and had the volume down not paying much attention to the race. Started out pretty good but then I saw Brad and Gibbs involved and I said I was done! Super glad Blaney won and knocked out Hamlin!

I have been kicked down to the basement for this session in points. Wow! Never have EVER been in last place! Bad choices, bad luck and maybe partly the new car throwing past performance out of whack. 🤷‍♂️

@TN2shot07 slipped a little more to the leader. I don't know if he can make up enough points next week to get him or not. Sure don't like a newbie that isn't even on the forum sneaking in and taking the championship away from one of us! I'll clean house and boot the outsiders for next year, if you all want to participate again.

Off to look at some highlights to see what I missed!
I don’t think I can make it up, which sucks because my scores haven’t been bad at all just not good enough…

Blaney’s first championship 4, hopefully Penske can go back to back or Willy B can get his first one!

You didn’t miss much, pretty uneventful for a Martinsville race! Except for that part that Blaney finally got a win there!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back