Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

NASCAR Fantasy 2023

Sorry @BigHornRam but I was watching qualifying and Hamlin was on a good lap while I had the top 3. I said maybe he will spin and sure enough he does! :cool:
I was thinking the same thing! Looks like I was the only one to pick Denny this week, so I just bumped Bell for Hamlin. 3rd place is just the 2nd loser anyway. Checkers or wreckers for the rest of the season for me!

Not having a good day so far. At least the race shop is right down the road!

A chance to gain points! Or lose. 2/4 picks match with @BigHornRam and 3/4 with @TN2shot07 so there is a CHANCE to make up some very non-meaningful at this point points. Really surprised how Bubba ran in qualifying. I guess watching your teammate in practice and following him around can pay benefits!

Win some, lose some. Gained 61 points on @BigHornRam but slid down a notch in the season rankings! kdroscoe45 keeps stretching out his lead. @TN2shot07 only has 4 races left to gain 121 points on him. You're our only hope! Some great scores this week but it isn't working in our favor. We need to stop the newbies!

Damn it! Bell messed up my perfect qualifying round. I had the top 5 and he had to take the pole! 🤬

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back