March Madness 2022

Sitting at a solid 48th place!

What I REALLY like is the “32 of 63 picks correct” byline….basically saying I could have did the same with a friggin coin flip rather than putting any thought into it.
99EE769D-75E4-40B2-BB79-C2994C37BE90.jpeg
883313D6-C3FD-4F50-B5BF-3C8DAE095F3A.gif

If Duke wins:
1. Robert's sensational picks
2. Kedricks wonderful bracket
3. Pickin ain't easy
If Kansas wins:
1. Corts choice bracket/Richstex
3. The huge package bracket
If neither of them win its a crapshoot of crappy picks.

Only one bracket got 2 final four teams correct and that's Robert's sensational picks.

3 ACC teams in the elite 8. Not bad for a down year. Miami and UNC look really good! Duke wins on pure talent. I've been a Duke and st. Bonaventure fan my whole life. This Duke team makes so many low basketball IQ plays it drives me bonkers but their pure talent keeps overcoming the mistakes down the stretch.
VA Tech is my team and looking at the way they started the season compared to way the way they finished the season is something to remember. It will not be long when VA Tech will be a house hold name when people talk about college basketball.

That foul on roach with a minute to go was a bullshit call and that was the game. Refs bailed the UNC guy out after he was out of control on the play. I looked at the wife and said game over. I was right.

Intense game, the boys left a lot on the floor for Duke. Good game for UNC. Coach K is a legend and class act. Sure will miss watching him.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back