March Madness 2022

I’ve lost one of the finalists in my bracket with UCLA losing tonight. Lots of potential points down the drain.

3 ACC teams in the elite 8. Not bad for a down year. Miami and UNC look really good! Duke wins on pure talent. I've been a Duke and st. Bonaventure fan my whole life. This Duke team makes so many low basketball IQ plays it drives me bonkers but their pure talent keeps overcoming the mistakes down the stretch.

Nervously watching Houston miss their first shot and be behind anywhere from 6-12 points with the under 8 tv timeout called.....

Abysmal three point shooting by the Cougars. 1/16 is more my lifetime shooting percentage.

Mrs kansasdad asked if I saw who it was that put the saranwrap over Houston’s basket.

Finished a dismal 1-20 from beyond the arc.

Our little second chance bracket group (starting with the Sweet 16) has pretty much crashed and burned from the beginning, except for one cousin who still has a perfect bracket. He has Kansas and St. Peter's winning today, so we'll see. I'm rooting for him more than for myself at this point.

QQ

Me actually trying, then thinking I could actually be last only to get 68th out of 72. And yea I legit made picks and was this bad. 16A0585A-CDB0-4CAA-B741-F7F1B7C86ABA.gif

Blue bloods usually rise to the top.
And Duke vs. UNC in the final four in coach K's final season is storybook. 257 meetings since 1920 and never met in the tournament. This is a fantastic final four and how it arrived here was awesome!

Would someone 'splain in layman terms how, on God's green earth I hold a potential to make 16 points?

Apparently I have no flipping clue how tourney brackets are scored.

Screenshot_20220327-225214_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back