Yeti GOBOX Collection

March Madness 2022

Damn it! March madness and I'm still running around researching words and names to understand posts... TYPICAL research begins with none other than - Ken.
Always interesting - One aspect of HT (only forum I visit frequently) always learning new words, people and places.

Madness! Back to March Madness. I see RED! Pilots have a saying red over red your dead... Lot of red... Still Zag and Nova's are in my Champ bracket.

Last edited:
Any bold predictions?

Kansas might have a hard time advancing past Providence. Villanova is playing ball like a title contender, I can see them advancing to the final 4.

Just a quick update to the standings after the first weekend.

Wanted to memorialize this with me tied for first. It won’t last long

02851EA2-69AB-4440-A20E-ED61E74196A4.png

jabbar.
100 dollars, my brackets beat yours!

If you want references, NHY has did this.

I won one and lost one.

I enjoy the challenge

I am betting against you. I want a bet. You are ahead of me in the bracket!@

Last edited:
jabbar.
100 dollars, my brackets beat yours!

If you want references, NHY has did this.

I won one and lost one.

I enjoy the challenge

I am betting against you. I want a bet. You are ahead of me in the bracket!@
You are on.

The way I see it, you are betting on Purdue to win at least 2 more games. We have the same picks for everything else.

Last edited:
Very cool!

Have to know - how the hell are you so darn dialed in on sports @jabber ? Be it Fantasy Football or March Madness... You're always found top tier. Impressive.

Very cool!

Have to know - how the hell are you so darn dialed in on sports @jabber ? Be it Fantasy Football or March Madness... You're always found top tier. Impressive.
lol thank you.

But I do believe this March Madness is just luck as other than a few UT games I haven't watched any basketball. And at the end I will end up middle of the pack.

Reactions: Oak
GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTOG
Back