2022 HuntTalk NASCAR Fantasy League open for business

Dave N

Having lots of fun with the Fantasy racing league here. I'm opening the league back up for the 2022 season. All returning players just have to check in and they are good to go. If anyone would like to join in, here is a link to the site we use.

Once there, look for the "SEARCH" option at the right side of the page at the top of the teams list. Our ID is 1796. Once you enter that, it will bring up our team, Hunt Talk Racing. Click "GO" and it will take you to our page where you can get registered. The password (we're in a private league) is SHOTGUN.

As usual, free to play and no money awarded.

I booted the Canadian just to see if he dares to come back! :devilish:

Let the trash talking commence!

Oh yeah, Joey Logano already has a win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I just have to learn how to play using this whole driver group thing. Nothing tells me what the bench is for and how it works, so me not knowing might give you guys a chance :ROFLMAO:
I'll try to keep it as simple as I can. Starting and bench drivers are all eligible for qualifying "bonus" points. These get added to your final score no matter what. After you make your 8 picks and qualifying is over you can move your drivers around from start to bench. You will be STARTING the drivers you feel will finish better than the BENCH. You have up until race time to move drivers. Once they lock you will only score race points for starting drivers. No race points given, and NO USES TAKEN, for bench drivers.

The fun part is watching your bench picks outperform your starters!

How's that? ;)

Correct. Qualifying sets the pole and then the Duels set the rest of the field.

I'll try to keep it as simple as I can. Starting and bench drivers are all eligible for qualifying "bonus" points. These get added to your final score no matter what. After you make your 8 picks and qualifying is over you can move your drivers around from start to bench. You will be STARTING the drivers you feel will finish better than the BENCH. You have up until race time to move drivers. Once they lock you will only score race points for starting drivers. No race points given, and NO USES TAKEN, for bench drivers.

The fun part is watching your bench picks outperform your starters!

How's that? ;)
Yeah I got all that. The only weird comment I saw was something about still needed to fake toss in 4 bench players this week even though it will do absolutely nothing

Yeah I got all that. The only weird comment I saw was something about still needed to fake toss in 4 bench players this week even though it will do absolutely nothing
Every week your picks will automatically roll forward and you have to go in and change them. I think they make you pick all 8 so it will roll forward correctly when the races do have real qualifying

Yeah, Daytona is a different animal. I agree, picking bench drivers just to have them there isn't logical. BUT as was said, picks roll over making the next race fully filled from the start unless you change it. You'll figure it out. Just TRY not to use up all of your starts for one driver too early. We have 36 races!

So no 8 car races this year like last year? That should make managing the driver starts a lot easier. Interesting B and C group choices too. This new car may make looking at previous years track performances of no use. Then again the cream may rise to the top like in the past. Road courses will be interesting to see who gets it figured out first.

yes, that's the part I don't get. Why are our picks being rolled over? Just to help people in case they forget to change?
Cause when your in the elk mountains with no service you still have picks made. Haha. I fall victim to this every year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back