2022 HuntTalk NASCAR Fantasy League open for business

@seeth07, you ever go to the car show at the park? My folks have a trailer on Little Green Lake and he takes his '34 Ford up there. Won Best of Show!
Awesome! Yes I've been to the car show. Little green lake eh? Damn that close to home for me. Closest lake to my house, about 10 miles away!

this might be harder than I thought. some idiot decided to put ryan blaney in group A and HE SUCKS and its basically telling me to use elliot for every single race....
I bet Ryan Blaney scored me more points than any other driver except possibly Larson last year.

We shall see but I'm planning on being able to trash talk all season with the results to back it up ;)
Charts and numbers are all fine and dandy but there are WAY too many variables to throw in, not to mention every other driver below the top guy trying to kick him down a notch. We'll see how it shakes out.

Still sitting at 5 players. The more the merrier! Sure would be nice to pick up more before Daytona. Hard to miss having a Top 5 finish when there's only 5 to start with! More players would change that. ;) Cushman?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back