2022 HuntTalk NASCAR Fantasy League open for business

I'm more of a throw a dart at the wall blindfolded kind of guy. 🤣
nothing wrong with that. Its the reason why I don't win the draftkings millionaire contests. I try to be too technical and don't account for that random dude that puts up 50. It only works to slightly make money off of it, not win millions.

this might be harder than I thought. some idiot decided to put ryan blaney in group A and HE SUCKS and its basically telling me to use elliot for every single race....

group a done for the whole season. wasn't terribly difficult actually because I forgot that only the starting driver actually counts. that made it easy. I was worried when I had elliot in over 9 races but than realized thats ok, just can't start him for 9.

Alrighty then! Guess we'll see you in November. That's a really bold way to play. Good luck!

Hell I’ve gone in on race day a few minutes before lock swapping guys around, no chance I could pull of the whole season!

Yeah, sometimes practice and qualifying just don't seem to come together for some guys. Not to mention a new class of rookies, a totally new car, new tracks...

Only planning on going to one race this year. We're making a family day trip down to the Madison race in June. Can't wait to see and hear the new cars up close. Would love to go back to the Bristol dirt race but need to control my finances better this year. Inflation is sinking in hard!

@seeth07, you ever go to the car show at the park? My folks have a trailer on Little Green Lake and he takes his '34 Ford up there. Won Best of Show!

Back