MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

2021 NASCAR Fantasy league. Wanna join?

One last shot at it. Another 8 driver race. Already made my choices and I'm going to stay with them. Only 18 points behind the Canadian for the Playoff session. 207 for the full season. 😞 Guess it's possible, but not going to hold my breath. Keep up the good work, BHR!

Trophies and awards have been given out. Congrats to all! I had a bunch of fun this year. Thanks to everyone for playing along. I'll be running the league next year for anyone interested. 😎

I'll throw this out for a survey. We had 2 folks join the forum JUST to join our group, never taking part in the forum ever. Should next year's league allow that? Or should it just be for those of us who take part in the forum? I don't want to make it a rule without consulting with the rest of you. What say you?

Congrats everybody who won something! It was fun even tho I played catch up most of the season 😂

I’m good either way - I don’t understand why you’d join a league and not want to interact, a little smack talking and talking racing is part of the fun.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back