Caribou Gear

2021 NASCAR Fantasy league. Wanna join?

Bummer! Yeah, not a Dillon fan ever since he spun Almirola to win the Daytona race. Little chilly, was it? šŸ˜‰ Sunshine and sunburned last week in Texas.
After that ā€œrainā€ shower it really cooled down and holy hell that wind was rough! Have a small fortune worth of wind proof water proof clothing but not one piece with me šŸ˜‚.
I have come to the same conclusion as you with bbq.. there are better things to travel and eat, that needs to be done at home! Did find my first Scheels, damn Iā€™m glad there isnt one closer to home

Iā€™m excited to hear that in person next season! Still not sold on that many cars on that small of a track but weā€™ll see!

I've heard it will NOT have all of the cars running. The Clash, I mean. Going to TRY and get to the Madison race next year. 3 hour trip. Lots of time to get back home on a work night.

Well, I tried. Unless Joey finds a way to get going my shot at some points is gone.

5 points for leading a lap!
thmbsupyes

I show up when it counts...the playoffs!

That one damn 8 driver week in the summer really screwed me. Never could make up all them points only starting 4 guys.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back