PEAX Equipment

2021 NASCAR Fantasy league. Wanna join?

Well, I didn't come in last today! 🙄
Make it a last place day TODAY!!! Pretty close, if not... Wow, that was a bad one. Not to mention I usually just blow off using Bubba when he does seem to run pretty well at big tracks if he isn't collected in a crash. Woulda, shoulda, coulda... :rolleyes: Looking like the Canadian had some damn good picks this week. 5 races to go!

Jeez... Couldn't even get 200 points. 😞 Stick a fork in me, I'm done. Can't come back out of this big of a deficit.

What happened Dave?😁 I thought I was going to lose some ground and ended up second to the Canadian! Should have went with my gut and picked Bubba.🤬 5 more race to go boys!

My group B drivers hosed me. Blaney wasn't any better. Never got to watch a lap so I don't know what happened to him. I started out with Brad and got nervous about his not being very consistent and changed him out for Blaney because of his recent performance there. Ended up costing me 38 points! Next week can be a crapshoot as well. Maybe I can redeem myself and pick up a win before the season ends.

I listened on sirius while taking out some old fence. Drivers were moving to the front then getting shuffled back all race long. Blaney was towards the front most of the day, but wasn't when the 20211004_182014.jpgcaution and rain came. Heck Stinkhouse was leading 2 laps before the caution only to drop like a rock.

A couple interesting choices today. Danny and I picked the same 4. @Hilljackoutlaw seems to think Kyle will actually do well this time. :ROFLMAO: Don't think he's ever done better than the 20s here. The Canadian picking Harvick is also a stretch hoping that elimination will make him drive harder? Not so sure about that one. We'll see.

Hoping I can stay awake. Went to Chicago last night with our daughter for a concert she was going solo to, wanted to provide backup and help her feel safe. Got home late and it made for a 21 hour day after working yesterday. 😴

A couple interesting choices today. Danny and I picked the same 4. @Hilljackoutlaw seems to think Kyle will actually do well this time. :ROFLMAO: Don't think he's ever done better than the 20s here. The Canadian picking Harvick is also a stretch hoping that elimination will make him drive harder? Not so sure about that one. We'll see.

Hoping I can stay awake. Went to Chicago last night with our daughter for a concert she was going solo to, wanted to provide backup and help her feel safe. Got home late and it made for a 21 hour day after working yesterday. 😴
I'm strettttttttching

Back