Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

2022 HuntTalk NASCAR Fantasy League open for business

Kevin Harvick retiring, Jimmie Johnson driving the Daytona 500, Petty/GMS renamed, more cars allowed for the Clash, and the most important change of all? I'm retired now and won't miss any rain postponed races!

thmbsupyes

By the way, how does this NASCAR fantasy thing work? I’m not familiar with any type of fantasy league. But if it’s not too late I wouldn’t mind learning. But sometimes I’m a little dense about these things. My son is in a NFL fantasy league and I believe they can win money. But I still don’t understand how it works. My favorite driver is Chase Elliott. It used to be Tony Stewart. I’ve been to Pocono and Dover a lot and Talladega one time, where I got suntan lotion in my eye.

By the way, how does this NASCAR fantasy thing work? I’m not familiar with any type of fantasy league. But if it’s not too late I wouldn’t mind learning. But sometimes I’m a little dense about these things. My son is in a NFL fantasy league and I believe they can win money. But I still don’t understand how it works. My favorite driver is Chase Elliott. It used to be Tony Stewart. I’ve been to Pocono and Dover a lot and Talladega one time, where I got suntan lotion in my eye.
It's not very difficult to play with us and we don't have any stacks so it's free with nothing but bragging rights

I got to the driver group page but that’s about it. I don’t see any search bar at the top. Or anywhere to put in 1796 or Hunt Talk Racing let alone the password. That’s ok. Maybe some other time.

Last edited:
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambushpredator
Back