Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

NASCAR Fantasy League, any interest?

Heard the end of the race on the radio and was having flashbacks of the 3. Just saw the replay, that was ugly. Glad to hear Ryan is okay, relatively speaking. It looked like it could have been much worse.

Yeah, that's great news indeed! Never heard a thing except for "serious condition" and now he's out. Great pic walking with the girls.

Just a reminder to have your picks for this Sunday made by 8AM Eastern on Friday! After qualifying is done you can adjust starters as needed.

They must still be a little cautious, saw Chastain will be in his car this weekend. Awesome to see him headed home after that crash

Just a side note..Lloyd Ruby was a good friend of mine, passed away 11 years ago. Asked him once about how important athleticism was to race car driving. He replied that all race drivers were great athletes but that, specifically, the new breed of NASCAR drivers were superb athletes...and Lloyd didn't impress easily.

Bummer. Qualifying was rained out. In Las Vegas for crying out loud! No bonus points given for this race. Seems like quite a few top dogs getting moved to the back for violations.

I see they FINALLY updated the site with the starting positions listed for our picks. This makes it easier to decide if you want to make any changes between starters and bench drivers. A simple click and drag then save selections and you're good to go! More things need to change on the page to make it right. There are no scores or standings showing yet on the home page for our team. But if you click on the standings tab up top it shows where we all stand.

Kyle Busch, Denny Hamlin, Christopher Bell all got sent to the rear for penalties.

Damn, Blaney had it!!! If he couldn’t pull it off glad Logano was able to get it done. Pretty good racing on a mile and a half, package hasn’t fixed everything but seems to have helped on these tracks!

Sure was a different finish after a fairly uneventful race. Shortly before it started I switched out Dibenedetto for Almirola because Almirola was faster in practice. If I had left it alone I would have picked a 1 2 finish and had all 4 in the top 10. That's what makes this game so much fun! Trying to make the best choices and still have anything happen to mess it up!

OK, I looked at the standings and each of our picks for this last race and saw Hilljackoutlaw picked David Ragan for his C driver starter. He isn't racing and you got 0 points for him. Don't know if you noticed it or not but on the page we pick our C list drivers there is a box to check that says "hide not entered". This makes those guys disappear and only shows the ones entered for the race. Makes it a lot easier!

OK, I looked at the standings and each of our picks for this last race and saw Hilljackoutlaw picked David Ragan for his C driver starter. He isn't racing and you got 0 points for him. Don't know if you noticed it or not but on the page we pick our C list drivers there is a box to check that says "hide not entered". This makes those guys disappear and only shows the ones entered for the race. Makes it a lot easier!
Yea i just clicked and dragged the wrong guy. Didnt notice it until it was to late

Looks like you found a warm place to escape to for few days, Southern Elk. Cool pics!

Sure did. Spent the weekend in St George and drove down for the race Sunday. It was hard to leave 70 degree weather behind. Really makes you think all of those snowbirds are onto something.

Looks like Truex is still struggling. Failed inspection 3 times and has to start last!

Yea i just clicked and dragged the wrong guy. Didnt notice it until it was to late
Guessing you forgot to make your picks for this week! Not a big deal, your previous picks roll over if you don't change them. I would suggest that you swap out Ragan at least! Hey, at least you ended up with 15 points for your qualifying! More than the rest of us. (y)

I don’t mean to derail your thread, but I thought you guys might like to see some pictures from the race Sunday. This was the first race that my son and I have ever attended. I can’t even describe how loud it was. We had a blast!

View attachment 129193View attachment 129194View attachment 129195View attachment 129196
Nice pics! Glad you enjoyed it. You had a nice day at least! If you want loud you have to go to Bristol. My first time there I left my earplugs out for the first couple of laps. Yeah, it's loud for SURE! Put them in and had a blast watching the race. Sat down in the front row and had an awesome time watching them roar past at 100 MPH slamming on the brakes. Makes a nice breeze when it's hot! Been to the Bristol night race twice, went to the Joliet (Chicagoland Speedway) race once a long time ago, and we went to Charlotte for the Roval last year. Pit passes for all of them. It's addicting!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back