Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

NASCAR Fantasy League, any interest?

As usual I went with my gut and not my head. Stuck with a Penske driver instead of Bowman and it bit me. Still a good score but the "what if" scenario comes in and kicks my butt! You guys are doing OK, a 2 point spread between 3 guys! I'm due for a real stinker. Happens every season. Entirely possible for one of you to take the lead in just one race! Keep on plugging away at it, it's a long season.

I see the Next Gen car that NASCAR is developing will have a single lug nut like the Indy cars have. Hmm...

Man I swapped ragan the day you mentioned it. I gotta sit down and figure this site out better

If you need any help just ask! There is a link on the left side of the home page to advice as well as some statistics on past performances. In the long run it's still guesswork!

There was an error in the scoring for this last race. Scores have been updated. We have a new weekly winner by quite a margin! Congrats!

Atlanta and Homestead/Miami races have now been "postponed". Which means cancelled. Don't see any openings in the schedule to make them up.

I knew it was likely based on what all of the other sports have done, but canceling races for 2 weeks after I finally managed a decent run last week is definitely gonna kill any momentum 🤔😂

Atlanta and Homestead/Miami races have now been "postponed". Which means cancelled. Don't see any openings in the schedule to make them up.
I was wondering about the postponing vs cancellation too, the only open weeks are the two during the Olympics. I can’t imagine they want to draw attention/compete with that

NASCAR

Looks like Credit One just dropped sponsorship of Larson. Who gets the ride when Larson gets fired? Bring Jamie Mac back...? AJ....? Kennseth...?

Dinger would be a good guess. But then again, he wasn't doing all that great when he left.

Ross Chastain is in line for Kurt Busch’s ride, that would be my guess short term

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back