Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Napoleon Dynamite

I like when Napoleon first meets Pedro. "There's a butt load of gangs around here. This one gang wants me to join because I'm pretty good with a bow staff." Freakin funny chit.

When I first watched it I thought it was slow. But when I think back about the funny parts it just gets funnier everytime.

I might have to Watch it again.. But right now I'd rather put that Fetchin Time machine on my Nutz 3 times then sit through 2 hours of that Crap again.... Although I might steal some of the lines if I remember them..... 1% and the Skills one ;)

Although I've never been happier to turn of the DVD when a Movie ended besides that robot kid show were he watches Mother teresa..... What ever that show was called.

Kick me in the nads pleeeeeze !!!!!!!

(Ps, I was the cool guy in the White shirt :D)

I have to admit that I thought it was funny the first time. Caught some things that I missed on the second time with almost son in law, still comical. With the wife's brain trouble and therefore lack of memory, "We have not seen this one yet", the next two times the humor was winding down. Except for the the "Let me try" bike jump part. CRUNCH!!

After a Good nights sleep.. I still think it Sucked :D Although Mojave was Laughing at me tonight because It was her movie I borrowed and I knew Every friggin line in the Movie :D

Hey Mo, does Moosie dance like Napoleon though? Those 70's dance moves Napoleon puts on have to be way too complicated for the old Moose Man!!

I don't know, but I think at the next HuntTalk gettogether we ought to find out....and shoot video. :D

First time I watched it (last Christmas), wasn't paying much attention...watched it again a few days later...hilarious...watched it again this Christmas...even better. Well done underdog flic. Everymans' nerd.

Either I'm as old as Ithaca or must not have been in the mood for jocularities....thought it was boring to mildly amusing. Had more fun watching the people who thought the movie was funny.....

At first i thought it was lame... but it got better....it was laid back and slow.. but it progressed ..... i would not say great at all though it was a good "low budget" flick.... The dance scene at the end was a hoot.

I thought it was the worst movie I had ever seen, untill the dance at the end. Then I was ROTFLMMFAOUIPMP!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back