Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

My raghorn

We measured his antlers tonight and it looks like even with 10" of deduct, he'll make the b&c awards book. My 2nd best bull, biggest with a gun. My favorite elk hunt ever by far.

Last edited:
We measured his antlers tonight and it looks like even with 10" of deduct, he'll make the b&c awards book. My 2nd best bull, biggest with a gun. My favorite elk hunt ever by far.
IMG_2862.jpg

Congrats on a great bull! That picture shows alot of why I hate you... ;)

It was the perfect hunt, the plan, weather, bull, the kill and the help I had. The whole week was great.

Between the blisters, excessive deadfall disco, my jetwash, and the possibility of getting chronic whirling disease, I bet these guys will think twice about holding that "Will work for Food" sign in the Walmart parking lot next time.

Last edited:
I hope those two guys earned new backpacks for their labor. They (the packs) seem to be straining under the load.

Beautiful bull. Looks like you picked a great spot to kill one. ;)

Did Lely get one?

It was the perfect hunt, the plan, weather, bull, the kill and the help I had. The whole week was great.

Sounds dreamy:D

If a friend will still speak to you after one of those packs, they will definately help "Hide the Bodies" if ever needed.

Nice meat bull Kurt. Kudos for having such great sherpas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back