My longarm bow mule buck

nice buck. lets hear the story. Even a rodeo of a finish, if that is what happened after the first shot is good to here. Heck any story of arrowing a buck that noce is a great read.

Love the mass and bladed tines. BIG bucks look big regardless of arm length :)

Huge buck man!

How many times did you buzz him with the orange and white fixed wing before you deemed him adequate?

I have to be honest. I have not left the ground in a plane since I met the OYOA crew the first weekend of rifle. That said. I want to thank all you guys for the clean comments on my deer. I had a chance to throw a tape on this guy tonight. He greened out at 193 plus with the inline stickers.

Nice buck! Were you getting nervous about running out of time? That unit is only open a few more days.

That really is an awesome buck. Good to see a whopper like that, that was legally killed.

Not that it matters, but for my own curiosity did you kill it on private?

I know of 5 bucks all pushing 200" net,,,, dead before bow season opened. Poached!

8 bucks 150 plus killed by the tribe that is known.

Maybe less permits in years to come????

It was hard pressed to find a buck over 165 anywhere in the unit. The buck I shot was the last of the mohicans. I lucked out. The days of 200 plus are over. Give it a couple of years.

Back