My Dad......

Big Slick

Well Dad past on today. I saw lightning and heard thunder so apparently he made it just in time to bowl with the Angels. It's been a long road for him but he did good right until the end. He was a hell of a man that could fall redwood trees, make wood shingles, fence post and just about anything out of a chunk of redwood. He was born on the 4th of July and loved his country and family. He will be missed by many. Andy

Sorry for your loss. God bless him and all those that he left behind.

Very sorry, Andy. Hope time heals the pain and brings nothing but fond memories of him and your time together.

It hurts to lose the man who was instrumental in being our compass in life. Sounds like yours was someone we'd all liked to have known. I pray a lot of great memories will soon ease the tightness in your heart ...

Hate to hear that, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I have to admit, hearing all the things your Dad could do with wood put a smile on my face.

Sorry to hear that, Andy. Sounds like a great man. My prayers are with you and your family during this time.

Hard way to start the day - knowing you lost your father!
All the best to you sir, prayers and thoughts your way today.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back