PEAX Equipment

My Dad......

A woodster patriot born on the 4th of July. 'Regretful for not having met him.
May smiles soon replace the grief, as warm and fond memories remind you of happy times.

My sympathy in the loss of your Dad. Mine died when I was only 21 but he instilled the joy of the hunt in me that lasts yet. He is still very much with me on every adventure even (gulp!) 47 years later. Hope you have the same kind of lasting memories.

Dude, I am so sorry that a Friend is hurting! I have gone though this as everyone will. I still have that moment when I think of something that I need to tell Daddy. I wish he was here just to tell him. John

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss. May God bless you and your family and help lighten the pain.

Sorry for your loss. My Dad passed a little over 11 years ago. I still think of him and talk about him all the time.

Just remember, he had a huge role in making you who and what you are today. Embrace that.

Celebrate his life! Death is a part of life. I still hunger for my Mother and Father,. Lived well and died
well. I talked to my Mom daily and still find myself dialing her number,

Good people should be celebrated! Hard for those left behind!

So sorry for your loss!

Sounds like the kind of man we all depend on whether we know him or not. I feel better just knowing they are out there.

I've often thought the popularity of all the Alaska this or that shows and the "Mountain Man" / "Survivor" shows that are everywhere on TV now is because so many have lost touch with old school, real men in our society today. But there is something primal there that people still respect and want to connect with even if it is just through the TV.

Sounds like you were blessed to have him. Sorry for your loss but proud for the feelings he left you.

HD

By your testimony he was a good patriotic man, and the world is better for him having been here. Good for you honoring him at his passing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back