My 2k15 Wyoming Archery bull

Awesome hunt! It has to be extremely satisfying to get a bull down with that quick of a trip. Congrats on getting a very nice bull.

Congrats on a great bull. Good call on backing out a coming back the next morning. I've done it twice with the same results. Dead bull close to where I last saw them and the meat was fine. I'm convinced that pushing a bull near dark almost always leads to a lost elk.

Congrats on a great bull. Good call on backing out a coming back the next morning. I've done it twice with the same results. Dead bull close to where I last saw them and the meat was fine. I'm convinced that pushing a bull near dark almost always leads to a lost elk.

I am learning this slowly with all marginal shots on all critters. Last year a buddy of mine hit a nice whitey a little back we didnt find him right away so we backed out and waited until morning he was 150 yards from where we stopped looking and didnt die to long before we found him the next morning he was barely reggered.

Nice Job! I love hunting wilderness areas horseback. Not much prettier than a big bull on the back of a horse. Congratulations

Congrats on a great bull. That's the way to fill that tiny window of time for elk hunting.

Great timeline of events sounds like very little downtime on this recent adventure.
Congrats on a fine bull.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back