Must read. Funny!

Lol Id like to shake the guys hand, but i bet he is whipped by his own wife. Hes just yelling at that women because he can't yell at his own

My thoughts exactly grizzly. I can just see that poor sap pounding on the keyboard, VENTING. Damn that was funny though!!!

I just about broke into tears when the dude replied "who said mkpopcorn was a she". Hilarious!

Man, Travo has been putting a Lift on his Jeep in our Shop....................I think I have heard this talk between his GF and him! LOL John

By far, the funniest thing I will read this year. I have forwarded that to some of my buddies whose GF's and wives could use a little perspective. Probably won't get invited over for dinner by their wives or GF any time soon.

"You’re a DreamKiller. You kill a guy’s dreams, take away his future, tie him down with a fat mortgage and too many babies, and turn him into just another miserable guy wondering, “How the hell did I get here?”

Internet Gold right there. I love how she has 1 post.

Absolutely one of the funniest internet statements I will read this year I am sure. Should absolutely be a man rule.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildfan99
Back