MT Ram

An interview and a look at Mr. Boorman's trophy room would make for a great episode. I think we'd all learn a few things. Incredible man!

That is awesome. Thanks for including this in your thread.
What an adventure you had!!

Wow that’s an amazing ram, been following along for so long! Glad to see it come to an end with a well deserved amazing ram! Congratulations and good work and to not give up.

Put in a last ditch effort in the peaks for an elk. Didn't pan out. Lots of time in the Spanish Peaks this year for me, might try for an even 100 days in 2021, but I'm burned out. The 89th sheep day was packing hind quarters out with my son. With as many wolf tracks as I've seen last month (including today and yesterday), I might have to take a rifle for a hike. I have the biggest stack of un-notched 2021 tags as any MT hunter that actually went hunting.
2021.JPG

If I was able to put half that much effort to the tag I'd feel extremely accomplished! That's a lot of days chasing sheep!

Put in a last ditch effort in the peaks for an elk. Didn't pan out. Lots of time in the Spanish Peaks this year for me, might try for an even 100 days in 2021, but I'm burned out. The 89th sheep day was packing hind quarters out with my son. With as many wolf tracks as I've seen last month (including today and yesterday), I might have to take a rifle for a hike. I have the biggest stack of un-notched 2021 tags as any MT hunter that actually went hunting.
View attachment 203457
Ah, by the looks of that, you and Mrs masshole have something in common, you both have a little @wllm1313 in you... nice spreadsheet. What all info were you keeping track of?

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back