Yeti GOBOX Collection

MT Ram

Beautiful
I'm loaded up for a glassing jaunt early in the AM and worried there will soon be smoke so thick I won't be able to see 1/2 mile. I'm glad to have a permit so close to home in a familiar place, so I can get the most out of the last of my "big 3". I'm not expecting to find a giant ram as there may not be any in this unit. I do expect a really terrific sheep hunt. Hoping I don't end up shooting one I spot from the gas station in November, but not above that either. Rams are on summer range now - that I know. I've been told to start scouting in early July, as that's when they're on summer range. I'll have 19 days in (not full days) by July 1st. I'm made a spreadsheet of all the sheep data I have on this unit dating back to 1983, as well as a tab to detail all my time spent there since finding out I drew. There's not much snow in the peaks for this time of year. My friend Jake Mosher took a photo last night in the unit, at sunset. This certainly does not suck.
View attachment 186992

Thanks so much for sharing. Gorgeous ram, great mount. All snide comments and jealousy aside.

Beautiful ram. And amazing wall.

That moose… Saw it years ago on the B&C show and still can’t believe it’s a Shiras.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winchester 73
Back