Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

MT Ram

Greenhorn, thanks for this thread and sharing your hunt. I've been quietly following along. Great hunt and a great ram. Unbelievable effort on your part. Congratulations!

Beautiful ram! Congratulations! Loved being able to follow along on the adventure, thanks for the wonderful pics and updates!

Kurt Congrats on a well earned trophy ram! Incredible write up and adventure you took us all on.
Euro mount? Shoulder mount?
If you need anymore CA wine just holler. 😁

Well done sir, beautiful ram. You definitely put in the effort to know the rams that resided in your area.

As for Mr Boorman? Well, I can only hope to be in the hills at that age. I'm sure that he has stories that go on forever.

Guessing that the top two rams of the area appear in this post. Good, no "Great Stuff", and thanks for such a detailed log of your efforts. Hopefully others will follow suit when theeir time comes and they have acquired that special tag.

Congrats. I ran out of hunting time with never drawing a bighorn ram tag. You hunted hard and remind me why I am not up on the mountain these days. Not young enough and sure as heck no longer physically tough enough. Great write-up!

Thanks for the ride....that was great. Congrats to you and Mr Boorman.

I'm sad I wasn't along for the ride in real time. Thanks for sharing so I could see most of what you experienced afterwards. Great adventure.

Dang, I'm late to the party and found this thread on LRH.

Congrats on the tag animal and memories of several life times.

Your hunt and recap is something I haven't read or heard about since the old guys of legend which we all read about in OL and F&S. You sir are a modern day Jack O'Connor!

Back