PEAX Equipment

MT Ram

As a bonus the meat is extra delicious. I’ve heard it could have went either way. Tenderloin for Thankgiving, and a bottle of wine we picked up in Napa in early August - the only weekend I wasn’t looking for sheep all summer..
Very appropriate pour spout. And I’m glad the ellipsis was left unfinished to egg on resident data nerds….

Congratulations on a beautiful ram! You earned every bit of him, and all the memories to go with it. May be a safe bet that no one beats this thread or hunt effort for a long time. Thank you for sharing.

Mr Bormann is my hero. I hope I'm still sheep hunting at his age.

Its amazing how gear centric sheep hunting is and this guy got it done with a 1960s technology. #nokuiuhere.

5vngvg.jpg

I would like to hear that guys thoughts on the culture of hunting now and everything attached.
Needle is probably stuck on his record.
Somewhat envious of the old simplicity.
But damn I like my Stone Glacier pants and Sitka jacket...better than sweating or freezing in the Army/Navy surplus rubber jacket for $15 .( previously owned by Private Lovely)
Ongoing joke you can imagine.:)

Sad to see the tale come to an end, but happy that you got it done. Congrats, and thanks for taking us all along on the ride!

Sheep hunt done right.....redefined!

Well done!

Congrats to you, and all of those that are close to you that helped make it happen!

Back