Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

MT Ram

Not much can be said that hasn't been already. Congrats Kurt, thanks for sharing it with us.

This has been one of the best threads I have followed. That ram has one of the most beautiful capes I have seen. Though, I don't know if you should ever be forgiven for not doing a full body mount on that beauty. I feel like reporting you to admin for such indiscretions.

Last edited:
Epic adventure, I'm going to have to reread this thread for motivation!

Wow great ram. I have enjoyed your story...checking back all the time seeing when (not if) it happened.

Similar sentiments as others. It was epic in every regard. The ups, the downs, the naked ladies, and old men... just epic man. I'll reread it again whenever I feel like throwing in the towel.

What's young greenhorn think of his old man? Walking in his footsteps?

Great story and ram. If you're only going to draw once in your life in Montana that is how it should go. Congrats on the hunt and ram.

Awesome story and great ram. First year I applied for sheep I applied for that unit, after reading and learning more about Montana sheep and the best “trophy” units I started applying in the breaks. This thread honestly has me rethinking where I might want to kill a sheep if I ever draw a tag. Congrats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CZ452Scout
Back